Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Life is a circle!

It's been close to a year and a half since I blogged. Life just spun a full circle and I am back to where I left off.  Worrying about my mum and dad!.

It was work and confusion that overwhelmed me for the past year and but truth be told, I am not sure what was actually bugging me. It seems like everything is not right. My work, my friends, my folks,
my health.... or is it just in my head that everything is not how I want it to be.

So time flew and close to Christmas, it dawned on me that there was something clearly not right.
My mum's mental health has deteriorated. I am home most times to keep an eye on her and now will have to relook at my "career" choices.

And with the state of my own health, it seems to be God's plan to have me stay with mum and at the same time allow me to keep tabs on my health choices too!

I am ever grateful to God for his love and mercy.  Though I have not been a good child HE had been a great dad.

I pray HE will continue to be with me and guide me as I embark on this journey of healing both mentally and physically.

I pray for HIS blessings for my folks and Sage.

Here's wishing all out there Good Health and May you find Peace in your heart.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you! Blessings always

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...